Own The Ice Hockey's Summer Girls Week 2022
July 4th to 8th at Benson Centre Cornwall
Group 1 SOLD OUT
Group 2 Now Available below
|Group 1||Girls Week|
|1||9:00am||Mon July 4th||2||1.5 Hours|
|2||9:00am||Tues July 5th||2||1.5 Hours|
|3||9:00am||Weds July 6th||2||1.5 Hours|
|4||9:00am||Thurs July 7th||2||1.5 Hours|
|5||9:00am||Fri July 8th||2||1.5 Hours|
GROUP 2: SPOTS NOW AVAILABLE
1 10:30-12pm Mon July 4th 1.5 Hours
2 10:30-12pm Tues July 5th 1.5 Hours
3 10:30-12pm Weds July 6th 1.5 Hours
4 10:30-12pm Thurs July 7th 1.5 Hours
5 10:30-12pm Fri July 8th 1.5 Hours
Ages 5-8 and 9-12
This program is geared toward a player who wants to improve their game by learning the basic concepts of hockey including skating, shooting and passing. Once fundamentals have been grasped advanced techniques will be slowly introduced.
Groups will be divided into 3 zones to ensure players are with others of the same caliber/age and so that they receive more small group attention from the instructors.
10:50-11:20 am 1 Video Class Session -Skating Evaluation Wednesday or Thursday depending on group assignments.
- Devon Brunet - Skating Coach Own The Ice
- Kristi Pidgeon - NCAA Clarkson University
- Grant Cooper - Professional Hockey Player
- Kevin Rawlick (Former NCAA Player and Current Coach Ontario Hockey Academy)
- 7.5 hours of professional On Ice Instruction
- 1 Own The Ice Hockey Jersey
- Low Ratio Instructor to Player -Personal ATTENTION to detail.
- Power Skating Element-written evaluation for each player.
- Forward Skating: Stride Mechanics, Edge Control, Quick Starts, Stopping, Balance Points, Stride Recovery and acceleration.
- Backward Skating: C cuts, Backwards Crossovers, Deep posture, Pivoting.
Individual Skills Element
- Shooting/Passing: Weight Transfer, Follow Through, Quick Release, Body Positioning, shooting in Motion.
- Puck Handling: Soft Hands, Hand Positioning on Stick, Utilizing Stick blade, Deking.
Game Scenario Element
- Situational Play: Positional Concepts, 3 on 3, Scrimmages
Cost: $ 285.00 plus HST
Further info: email@example.com