Own The Ice Hockey's Summer Girls Week 2021
The Girls camp will be moved to Aug 9 -13 th
9:15 am to 10:45 am Monday to Friday
Ages 6-8 and 9-12
Covid 19 Refund policy - Players who can't attend will be given a full refund immediately.
Own The Ice Hockey - Skating evaluation and Corrective Skating
This program is geared toward a player who wants to improve their game by learning the basic concepts of hockey including skating, shooting and passing. Once fundamentals have been grasped advanced techniques will be slowly introduced.
Groups will be divided into 3 zones to ensure players are with others of the same caliber/age and so that they receive more small group attention from the instructors.
*18 Girls Maximum to increase repetitions*
Location: Benson Centre - Cornwall Ontario
Daily-1.5 hour Session 9:00 am - 10:30 am Monday to Friday Benson Pad # 1
Groups - 3 groups of 6
10:50-11:20 am 1 Video Class Session -Skating Evaluation Wednesday or Thursday depending on group assignments.
- Devon Brunet - Head On Ice Instructor , OTI
- Grant Cooper - Clarkson Golden Knights Player -OTI Head On Ice Instructor
- Brock McBride-Former Pro Player and Professional skating Instructor .
- Each player will receive:
- 7.5 hours of professional On Ice Instruction
- 1 Own The Ice Hockey Jersey
- 4-1 Ratio Instructor to Player -Personal ATTENTION to detail .
- Power Skating Element-written evaluation for each player.
- Forward Skating: Stride Mechanics, Edge Control, Quick Starts, Stopping, Balance Points, Stride Recovery and acceleration.
- Backward Skating: C cuts, Backwards Crossovers, Deep posture, Pivoting.
Individual Skills Element
- Shooting/Passing: Weight Transfer, Follow Through, Quick Release, Body Positioning, shooting in Motion.
- Puck Handling: Soft Hands, Hand Positioning on Stick, Utilizing Stick blade, Deking.
Game Scenario Element
- Situational Play: Positional Concepts, 3 on 3, Scrimmages
Cost: $ 275.00 plus HST
Further info: email@example.com